background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Words....

Hudson's vocabulary is starting to pick up & it is so cute to hear him say things!! He definitely has a little southern drawl! We're up to--- Mama, Dada, Hey, Uh oh, Yes, & last but not least... Bubbles! I think that one is funny! Our wonderful babysitter, Emily, taught him to say that one! I guess they've been blowing bubbles!
We're looking forward to a fun-filled weekend!! Peach Festival activities which include the annual Diaper Derby!! I'm sure Hudson will do exactly what he is NOT supposed to do! But it will be fun none the less! And Hudson's 1st birthday party is this weekend, too! Can't wait to share those pictures!
Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they were, in fact, blowing bubbles when i was gathering my things at your house yesterday morning! if you notice a "film" over all of hudson's things in his room that's what it's from! olivia will still only say mama and dada. when should i start researching speach therapy!?!?

Kathryn said...

So proud of you and your 5 lbs too! We can be WW buddies!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, it is so precious when they start talking. I cannot believe Clancy's vocabulary at 20 months. Enjoy the Peach Festival. I've been several times, but won't make it this year. Happy weekend!