We took full advantage of the "cool" streak we had last week & spent lots of time outside. I can only hope that Hudson's love for the outdoors remains as he grows older! I was definitely an outside child, a tomboy to be exact, and Eric was the typical pesky, into everybody's stuff, neighborhood boy! haha! I think there is definitely something to be said for outside fun v/s tv & video games all the time. I'm crossing my fingers! But anyway.. We've been enjoying being outside & even letting Hudson run around either naked (gasp!), in a swim diaper, or just jumping in his pool clothed! Hey, no harm in that, right? Here are some pictures from the past week or so!
Wife to Eric, Mama to Hudson & Harper, daughter & sister to wonderful parents & a fantastic older brother. Eric & I have been married since September 24, 2005. We are the proud parents of two beautiful children- Hudson born in 2009 & Harper born in 2012. Life is busy but we always find time to laugh & have fun!
2 comments:
Tucker LOVES the outdoors too and even cries when we bring him in.... EVERY time! :) Sweet pics of H!
Oh, so precious, what a happy boy! Yes, the outside is where children belong instead of behind a computer or TV. Happy week!
Post a Comment