background

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun Saturday!

We had a great day today! As a working Mom, I really cherish my Saturdays! Hudson & I were up pretty early as usual. We were expecting Eric home this morning sometime.. He's been in Canada on a hunting trip all week. I thought he'd be home around 10 or 11am. Around 8:30am, Hudson & I were sitting on the living room floor playing when we heard a knock on the patio door. We turned around & there was Eric! Yay!! He surprised us by coming home that early! He had parked in the driveway without raising the garage doors b/c we would hear & snuck around to the back yard! Later in the morning, we headed next door to a birthday party! Drake turned 2 last week & we had fun celebrating with him!


This afternoon, Hudson & I met Jessie & Olivia at Lincoln Parish Park. Hudson & Olivia had lots of fun running around with Jessie & I trailing closely behind. The slides, the swings & especially an older lady with a dog, were probably glad to see us go! haha!

Gotta teach 'em early about Sonic drinks, right?! ;-) He liked my Cherry Limeade!

Funny story for today.... Hudson has known that dogs make the sound "woof woof" for a while now. He must have decided he didn't like that because this morning when his Daddy asked him what a dog says, he replied "Heeeey" in his little southern voice. It was pretty funny!
This weekend he also started saying "owsi!" meaning outside. It's really cute!

No comments: