background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things we're learning...

I haven't been in the blogging mood & have been terrible at taking pictures lately... So today, I thought I would update on the things Hudson has mastered in the past few weeks.. Sponge I tell you.... Sponge. I love seeing him learning!!

- He can now tell you where most all of his body parts are: Head, nose, mouth, tounge, ears, hands, bellybutton, toes.
- He has added several words to his ever expanding vocabulary.. We're at about 40 words now- tephone (telephone, obviously!), Dake (Drake next door), Lindsey (Drake's mom), melmo (Elmo), Gracie (friend at school), Mimi (Mrs. Mary at school), water, bath, wagon, love you.
- He knows the colors blue & purple. And if you ask him to get the green ball, he goes & gets the green ball when it is sitting next to the orange ball.. He's doing great learning his colors!
- We have a book called "Mimi's Toes" so now he thinks his blow up monkey is Mimi!

This age is so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Heather Patterson said...

SO much fun!!!! I love this age too... they never seem to surprise or amaze me!!
xoxo