background

Friday, March 25, 2011

Easter Pictures

First of all..... Are you still considered a blogger if you wait 6 weeks in between posts?! Sorry for my long hiatus! I have not stopped long enough to upload pictures & write a post! Seriously- between working 40 hours a week, having a wonderful but very busy 20 month old, a sweet husband (that travels overnight a lot for work), taking classes for my Masters, & working out at the gym 5 days a week, I have ZERO extra time. Whew. I will catch up! I have lots of fun things that we have done over the past month or two that I want to document! But for now...........


My sweet little boy!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, my goodness Emory, he is so precious! Love, love the bunny! I know you lead such a busy life, but I did miss you while you were away.

Happy, happy week!