background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mothers Day

Being a mom has allowed me to experience so much love & joy that I didn't even know was possible! The way you love a child is a completely different love than the way you love your spouse, parents, family, etc. I didn't say that I love Hudson more than I love Eric, I said it is a different love. As our Sunday School lesson pointed out this morning, our love doesn't have a "cap" on it. Our ability to love is only limited by our own willingness to love. Think about that... Just like God's love has no capacity, each of us is capable of sharing that same love! So awesome that God made us to feel love. What a dreary life it would be if we didn't have that opportunity. Anyway, I love being Hudson's mommy! I feel so blessed that God chose me! And you know what else? I feel so blessed to have a Mom (& Dad) like mine. I have never questioned their love for me & for that I am grateful! I can only hope that I will be able to show Hudson the same kind of love throughout his life!
















3 comments:

Lora said...

You are a sweet Momma, because you learned how to Momma from a Sweet Momma!

The Dugdale Family said...

You are on a blogging roll! Love the updated pictures...precious!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, what a sweet, sweet post! Hudson is so adorable and you and Eric are just the best parents. Love the pic of you and your Momma. Cherish the time with her, there's just no one like our Momma! Blessings to you!