
Delivering with a planned c section was a much different experience. No 32+ hours waiting! We showed up & 2.5 hours later we had a baby! Harper was perfectly healthy-Praise God!- and the delivery experience was also much healthier for me! I worried about having a post partum hemorrhage again but fortunately everything went great!

Harper was born 7 lbs 15 oz & 19.5 inches long. Only 1 oz less than Hudson but she looks tiny compared to him! She was born with a good bit of dark hair! 2 surprises there! Hair & that it is dark!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





1 comment:
Oh, how precious! What a perfect little family. You did it just like I did, first a boy, then a girl and I told someone after Bridget was born that until they made something else, I'd quit. I had one of each. :o)
I hope all continues to go well. I look forward to meeting Harper at some point. Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment