Friday is baby day!!! I am getting more & more anxious by the hour it feels! I can’t believe it is really time. The months have flown by this time around & it is hard to believe that in less than 48 hours we will be the parents of TWO children. It’s really down right scary. I will say that going in for a planned c-section is a lot different… Last time I didn’t have time to think too much about it & worry b/c it was a decision that was made after 32 hours in labor. Not so much this time! I am praying for a peaceful heart with no worry or anxiety. And of course I am praying for everything to go SMOOTHLY!! It is scary going into surgery knowing that I already have a precious little boy who depends on me! But that is enough about my fears. Please just pray for us!!!
Her room is ready, the carseat is installed, all the bottles are washed & I am about to go iron her coming home outfit…
Tomorrow I plan on spending a fun day with my little boy & celebrating his last day as an only child. And no, he does not realize what is about to happen & how his little life is about to change! But he has started asking me just about every day when baby sister will be here. He thinks she is at the doctor being taken care of. Yesterday, out of the blue he stopped playing & said “Mommy, I’m ready for sister to be here.” That made my heart smile even though I’m not sure he understands what he’s saying!





2 comments:
Oh, Emory, what an exciting and scary time. I remember the feeling myself, being Mom to two. Yikes! But, it was so much easier to get in the swing of things and I'm sure you will do just fine.I'll sure be praying for you and will look forward to hearing "all is good." Blessings!
Emery, I have been thinking about you all day! I felt very similar anticipating Charlotte's arrival, and I will say that it was physically SO much better than the first time! I really didn't even have a bad recovery the first time...or at least I thought I didn't. But, there is much to be said about going into this section without having been through all of the physical strain of labor...I kept waiting for the pain to come, and it really didn't! I was slightly uncomfortable at times maybe, but it seriously was not bad. Just get some good rest while there!
And, when it comes to having two, you will do just great! We have our "moments" ha, but it seriously has been wonderful. As soon as we got home, things just seemed to fall into place. Don't get me wrong, I had a few tears, and Anniston had some adjusting to do, but really it was not like I thought it would be. Believing it will be wonderful!!! Praying for you!!! Cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet girl!!
Post a Comment