background

Friday, June 26, 2009

Monday is the day!

We will be going to the hospital at midnight on Sunday night to begin the inducement! Hopefully Hudson will arrive on Monday- I am not expecting it to be early in the day... But given the option, I don't think I will let it tarry on until Tuesday!
I am excited, but getting very nervous! Right now not nervous about bringing a baby home with me, just nervous about being in the hospital, the delivery, etc.. Please pray with us for a safe & healthy delivery for me & Hudson. I just hope that I can relax & not panic about every little thing.
3 more days of bed rest! Counting down!!!

3 comments:

Who said...

We'll be thinking about y'all Emery!!Can't wait to see pics!

The Woodards said...

Emery, if I can do deliver a baby, then YOU definitely can! I am the biggest baby!!! You are going to do great. Hudson is so lucky to have such special parents AND grandparents. I can't wait to meet him!!!
Love, Garson

Anonymous said...

CALM DOWN! it's not as bad as it sounds! if i could do it (and trust me, i didn't want to) then you can do it! my only advice... get the epidural as soon as you can!