Wouldn't that be nice? I sure would love it.. But.... we all know that is not the case... Time for me to get moving!! Lindsey & I started walking this morning with Drake & Hudson in tow... Eric & I have taken Hudson out in his stroller around the block but more for a leisurely stroll than for an exercise goal! But today I did it. And I must say having a partner does help! Typically after Hudson's early morning bottle at 6:30, I go back to sleep when he does for a couple of hours... Not today! I knew Lindsey & Drake would be waiting on me at 8am in my driveway. So no back to sleep today.. It is sad how out of shape I've become over the past 11 months! I didn't do any type of exercising while pregnant... Heck, I've got to get in better shape before I can even think about stepping back onto the tennis court! I sure do miss playing.. Hopefully I'll be ready to play in the next couple of months.
So we walked 2.5 miles this morning & it felt good! I feel good after the fact knowing that I sweated & actually did something... Pushing the stroller definitely adds another dimension to walking for me!
On to the eating part.... The part I really hate.. I like good food... Our entertainment is good food... So I must get back on the bandwagon of eating healthy, or at least better than I am currently eating.. I did not overeat while pregnant, but I did eat whatever I want. I would say that is one of the hardest things post pregnancy... Waking up & realizing you are not pregnant anymore & it is not okay to eat anything you want!!!
Anybody have any good tips for losing the baby weight? Send them my way...
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago





2 comments:
First of all, it takes TIME! You put that weight on over 9 months and it isn't going to come off overnight:)....unfortunately! I know how you feel. I would suggest drinking lots of water and continuing an exercise routine. It may take a little while to get it off, but if you take the weight off slowly it will stay off!
And I will let you come over and look at Jake's stuff if you want. But most of what I have is from his baby days and what you already have: bedding, chair and ottoman, rug, diaper genie. I sold all of his smocked stuff 2 years ago at Kool Kids, but will keep you posted on what I do have!
I'm impressed!! I need to be out there walking myself! ...I can totally relate to the food thing :).
Post a Comment