Hudson is awake a little more each day... And such a sweetheart. I love that he is focusing on things (me) now! Fun! And it is good to see him responding. Everyday I am surprised by something!
Yesterday he was laying on his Little Einstein mat & he kept tapping the same hanging toy... I was in the kitchen & heard it, so I peeped around the corner only to see him grab the toy he had been tapping! That is progress & good hand/eye coordination! Yea!! :-)
We can tell he is sleeping longer at night.. Still 1 feeding during the night, but it is getting later, so hopefully we are on the right track to a full night!
Here are some pictures I took yesterday.. We had fun playing!




Those of you who read my "Patience" blog the other day...... We waited ALL day for the dirt man to show up... At 5:30 the phone rang. Eric answered & the man said- "Well, I'm not a liar yet. There is still daylight & it is still Monday." His son arrived & dropped off this huge piece of equipment... He then came back with the dump truck & unloaded two loads of dirt & hauled off the MESS that they had left months ago.. Their equipment broke on our lot when they were clearing it & left this huge pile in our back yard... So anyway.. They did arrive about 6- dumped the dirt & removed the trash pile... Now we are waiting on him to come back & smooth everything out.... He said he would be here FIRST thing today.... It is now 9:20 & he's not here yet... If I didn't know this man normally started his day at 6am, I wouldn't be worried....







No comments:
Post a Comment