background

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town!

I can't believe Christmas is so soon! We've gotten some of our Christmas decorations up but still have a few things that need to be finished.. I thought I'd share a few pictures!

We got a new tree this year for our new home. I love it! Going from a 6ft to a 9ft tree left alot of space for new ornaments! I got alot of new things but will have fun collecting new ornaments over the years to come!


We were excited about adding another stocking to our mantel this year!!
Our little angel is so much fun these days!!






Dining Room

Dining Room table. I love these bark deer!

Nativity Scene in our breakfast room!Breakfast Table
Up close of the arrangement with cranberries
My little collection of Christmas plates!

Entry Table


Welcome Santa in our foyer!

I made this Santa in elementary school & love having it to hang on Hudson's bedroom door!

13 comments:

The Tylers said...

Loving all the decor! I don't have near that much...I had both babies during the month of December and am still recovering from the shock;)! Need some decorating help from you!

lindsey said...

I LOVE all of your decorations! How cute are those stockings??!

Candi Lucille said...

I love that you still have the wooden santa from elementary school! I have mine up in our living room too! Love it!

Lollipop Lips said...

I love all of your decorations! I want to know how the wooden santa is made!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty decorations! I'm visiting from the Christmas Tour of Homes and I'm glad I stopped by.

-FringeGirl

Kathryn said...

So pretty....I LOVE your plates!

Pamela said...

LOVE your stockings! Are they from Ballard?? Also what color is your dining room?

Heather said...

I love your stockings and your Christmas tree, it's beautiful! Everything is gorgeous, great job! Merry Christmas!

Delightful Dwelling said...

Everything is so pretty! I love those reindeer and your table centerpiece.

designHER Momma said...

your house looks awesome! love the last pic the best...

Amanda said...

Your home is so beautiful. I can't believe you still have a santa from childhood. how sweet to put it in your sons room. great idea.

Momma Wilson said...

Your tree is beautiful and I love your decorations! I have the same Merry Christmas Y'all plate:) I hope you have a wonderful first Christmas with Hudson, this is such a fun age isn't it!

Christa said...

Love all of your decorations! Your house is beautiful! I love Christmas plates too!