We first set Hudson on this sled from my childhood! He thought it was hilarious!!


We went back inside & my Mom (aka YaYa) asked if we let him touch it? I said "NO! I didn't want his hands to get cold!" She being the career teacher that she is says "We MUST let him touch it! That's part of sensory skills!" So she sent us back out for snow on a tray!" I must say it was a great idea! So cute seeing him experience this for the first time!!
First we must study it...

And as everything it goes straight to his mouth...

The first big chunk inside his mouth produced this face!! We laughed so hard!
He did not cry at all, just made this face because it was so cold!!
Then Papa had to feed him some more...
He did not cry at all, just made this face because it was so cold!!

Then Papa had to feed him some more...

What a fun first!!!!! We are having so much fun with this little boy!!!! We are so blessed!!!






4 comments:
Loved those sweet pictures!! You should see what my mom brought over for the kids to slide on...didn't work out too well!
What a cute entry and one for the "memory books" for sure. So glad you and Eric are enjoying being parents. There's just nothing like it!
He is just precious! This is such a great idea. We took Anniston out Friday to see the snow but didn't let her touch it either. After reading your post, we had our very own experience with a tray of snow inside. It was so much fun! I guess I just thought it would be too cold for her, but she did great, ha. Similar face when she tasted it :).
He is so cute. Leave it to moms to let the kiddos play in something so cold!
Post a Comment