
If you will be in Ruston or close to Ruston on Friday, March 19, you totally need to attend this event! It is SO much fun! It is held outside in Railroad Park. Gates open at 4:30 for food & fun & the movie begins at dusk. This year Wizard of Oz will be shown! It doesn't get much better than this for a family event!! Bring your kids or your grandchildren & have a good time! Some of the characters from Wizard of Oz will even be there in costume!!!!
Let me know if you'd like to purchase tickets.. (Thanks Suzanne for your purchase!) I would appreciate it!! (My checkbook & my hubby would appreciate it, too!) $6 each for a hamburger plate! Children too young to eat do not need a ticket.
Hope to see you there!!
Let me know if you'd like to purchase tickets.. (Thanks Suzanne for your purchase!) I would appreciate it!! (My checkbook & my hubby would appreciate it, too!) $6 each for a hamburger plate! Children too young to eat do not need a ticket.
Hope to see you there!!





2 comments:
Awe, I wish we were going to be there...this sounds like SO much fun! Such a neat, small college town thing to do...love it.
Work it girl!!! Good luck selling those tickets and I'll see u on the 19th!
Post a Comment