background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

We're on our way to being mobile...

I think the chasing will soon begin around our house... Hudson is not crawling yet, but it appears it may be just around the corner... He has been rolling & scooting to get to what he wants for a while, and for the past several weeks has been pulling up to his knees & now to his feet. It is really fun to watch him work so hard!
Here are a few fun pictures.. Mostly of his backside as he lunges for a toy!

He spotted the basket of toys at Yaya & Papa's!

I can get to those!!!

Waiting on a car to drive up!


Hudson & sweet Emory waiting on their mamas!
I thought this one was precious of them together.


This picture was today... I put him down on the living room floor to play with a toy while I went to his bedroom to get something. He whined for a minute & then he got quiet... When I got back to the living room, this is what I found!! He has made his way over to the ottoman & pulled himself to a standing position! He was so proud of himself! I grabbed the camera off of he coffee table & had to get a picture!!

No comments: