
Wow! Hudson turned 9 months old on Tuesday!! I am amazed at how much this little boy has grown & how much he is learning!! It seems that he is doing something new everyday & we love it!! It is so much fun to see him do something that we've been practicing!!
Eric & I took him to his 9 month well baby visit on Monday. We just love Dr Khanfar! He is so wonderful with children & his voice is so calming. As he was examining Hudson's ears, throat, etc., Hudson just laid there & stared at him!!! It was amazing because he is NEVER still! His limbs never stop moving! Dr. Khanfar was very pleased with everything & said it was a great check up! Hudson is still above the 95% in height & weight! He was 25 lbs & 30 1/2 inches tall! This was the first time we'd been to the doctor since his 6 month check up! We are SO SO fortunate that he has not been sick!
Hudson started crawling almost 2 weeks ago. He is still not crawling at lightening speed, but he can get where he wants to go! He followed me into the kitchen for the first time yesterday & I thought that was cute! We've been enjoying dinner on our back patio almost every night! It is so wonderful being outside! The temp has been perfect, and it is pretty nice not to worry about having a mess to clean up under the highchair!! I've just started Hudson on some table foods this week. So far he has eaten the following: black eyed peas, english peas, avocado, banana, blueberries, mac & cheese, waffles, ritz cracker. Of course I tear the pieces probably way smaller than is neccesary, but it is a little scary to begin all of this! So far he has done well with all of it!

While I was home for lunch today we played outside for a few minutes.. Note- our playing outside usually involves me grabbing grass out of his hands & saying "no" about 20 times in 1 minute. He grabs the grass & goes straight to his mouth with it non stop!

Twin Oaks has been working at our house this week & I am so pleased with the progress! They have built flower beds around 3/4 of the house & sprayed the Hydro Mulch (grass) yesterday. Hopefully within the month we will have standing grass! Eric worked his tail off putting in the sprinkler system as well as laying sod in the back yard & the ditches. I'm so thankful for everything he has done!! He is excited about having a beautiful yard for Hudson to play in as much as I am!!
Hudson & his Papa playing!! They have so much fun!

I love this little outfit!! Sorry you can't see all of it but I thought this was a cute picture!
Of course he wouldn't look at me! We were in the foyer at church!





1 comment:
I can't believe how quickly Hudson has grown! He is precious! And, I agree with your comments about Dr.Kanfar. He is so sweet. I was there today with my daughter in law and sweet Hanna Beth. Easter Blessings to you, Eric and Hudson!
Post a Comment