Brain dump following my friend Ashley's lead.......
I can hardly wait to pick up Hudson at 5!
It made my day to see him playing in a swimming pool with Emory & then riding in the wagon to dry off!
This is why I know having a sitter/nanny is so much more my style than daycare!
But if we can't find a sitter, he may end up in daycare!
And I know he will be taken care of... But his Mom just might have to have something to calm her down! :-)
This is why I know having a sitter/nanny is so much more my style than daycare!
But if we can't find a sitter, he may end up in daycare!
And I know he will be taken care of... But his Mom just might have to have something to calm her down! :-)
Definitely praying God will send someone our way!
Tomorrow is Friday & I am oh so glad!!
Love weekends with my little family!!
This has been a very fast week because I was off of work on Monday & on Wednesday I was out of the office at Continuing Ed!
This has been a very fast week because I was off of work on Monday & on Wednesday I was out of the office at Continuing Ed!
Our grass is finally growing!!! Yay! We might have a yard for Hudson to play in after all!
I'm hoping we (Eric) can get started on a swing set this weekend!
My Mom has been sick for a couple of weeks & I feel so bad for her! Please pray that she can get over this soon!
Haircut tomorrow!! yay!!
Haircut tomorrow!! yay!!
I hope my shows are not reruns tonight...
There is so much more going on in this brain but that is all I could get on paper quickly!!
Enjoy your evening!!!!
Enjoy your evening!!!!





2 comments:
Emery, I cringed at the idea of daycare. Honestly, it's the BEST thing we ever did! Avie started doing all kinds of things she didn't do before, by being around lots of other children. Being in a large group setting teaches them skills like sharing and independance and daycare is always reliable (you'll always have someone to keep your child!). She is so well taken care of...although she's in the best daycare around here! Everything is so structured. I hope you find somewhere good for him...where you can feel as secure as I do, sending your child to daycare!
doesn't it feel so great to get all of that out? i love following everyone's thoughts. hope the shows were not re-runs, i hate thaT!
Post a Comment