
Well.... There is a first time for everything!! Today was my first attempt with paint & Hudson! Jessie, Hillary & I decided to attempt footprints of our children for the first time today! We had a BLAST!! And I think the kiddos had a great time, too!! Jessie was armed with paint in primary colors & we all brought our own canvases. We stripped the babies down to their swim diapers & had the baby pool ready to go for clean up!! It was very messy, but very worth it!!! Of course we don't have any pictures of the actual painting.. All of our hands were a little busy!
Reynolds with lots of paint!












4 comments:
Hey Emily... NOPE! That is Staci's house. Mine should be debuting in about two weeks! thanks for visiting my site! Those pics remind me of my girls who are going to daycare for the first time EVER tomorrow morning! They are the only two girls in six kids at the daycare. I think they can hold their own though! In fact, I pity the boy who tries to mess with Ellie Sue!! Mo
Hey. I said, "Emily".... meant Emery!! Sorry!
So cute! Looks like they had a ball!
I had no idea you had a blog. I just realized it from facebook tonight. Can't wait to go look through it and keep up with you and Hudson.
Post a Comment