background

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Once again...

I've been a blogging failure! I have thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with each of you, I just haven't felt the urge to sit down & do my own post! Boy do I regret that now! I've got lots to document & there is no way I can do justice to everything. But here is my attempt at recording a few of our recent memories, including every day life!

I love how intently Hudson is looking at the book while his daddy reads to him!
My boy loves books & I hope that never changes!
Chairs aren't meant for sitting in this house!


Go Dawgs!!! Season home opener! We did not stay for the game,
but enjoyed a couple of hours tailgating with friends!
Hudson & Olivia didn't stay in their strollers for long...

Yes, his Daddy made fun of me for putting him in a smocked outfit for a football game.
But it has FOOTBALL players on it!! And they are in red & blue uniforms!!
Duh? What else would he wear? ;-)




Last Friday, Eric & I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! I am so blessed to be married to such a great (& fun) guy! It has been full of great times & I can't wait to see what kind of memories we make over the next several years!
For our anniversary, we went to Waterfront Grill on a date. We had a great time visiting (uninterupted I might add!) & the food was awesome as usual. After we finished our meal, the waitress came up & said, "Isn't this ya'lls anniversary or something? Do you want a dessert? It's free." We said no, we were too full. And then I thought for a second & said, "Wait, how did you know that it was our anniversary?" She said they just know those things... Hmmmmm.. There was one set of friends that we bumped into at the restaurant, so I thought maybe they told them. Who knows. Well later on it came time for our ticket, and she came by & said that it had been taken care of.... Surprises like that are so fun!! We sat for a second, and Eric said he bet my Dad did that.. On our way out the door, we saw Mr Sam, one of the owners of Waterfront. I said hey to him & asked if my Dad did that.. He grinned & nodded his head. Wasn't that sweet of my parents? And not to mention they were at my house babysitting, too!

Before dinner

We had to get one with our little monkey. He wasn't too into picture taking..

The things we do to get our babies to smile! ha!


Last Saturday night, we had our friends the Magees over for dinner. Cole is 4 & he was great with Hudson. He had fun pulling him all over the yard in the wagon!

If this isn't a "Mom- another picture?" look, then I don't know what is!

He loves his new climber!

Finally! He can climb up all these steps on his own!

See that trailer & jeep? For some reason that is a HUGE attraction to Hudson!
He would much rather roam over there at our neighbors than stay in our yard!
Thankfully they are wonderful friends!


We were eating dinner outside & letting Hudson play! He was having a ball climbing UP the slide!

We are going to be in trouble when they get older!!! Look out Ruston! :-)

Silly boy!
A neighbor dog came to visit & Hudson was in heaven!

6 comments:

lindsey said...

That was so sweet of your parents! Waterfront Grill is where we had our first date...special place :). LOVE all of the pics! You know I'm good at putting off blogging and then catching up with several pics...you're in good company! ha

Heather Patterson said...

Such a sweet boy! He's growing fast Mom!!! :) Hope you guys enjoyed your anniversary!!! :)

Ava said...

It looks like you have a furniture mover, too! Nothing in our living room stays in its place.

Brittany Napper said...

I am so behind as well. This has given me a little boost to post something.

We love Hudson!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I've been missing you but so enjoyed this post. What a sweetie that Hudson is, can't believe how he's growing. Always fun to stop by!

The Tylers said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sweet Hudson looks precious in his smocked outfit at the football game. Heck, we wear our smocked clothing to Wal-Mart for goodness sakes:)!!!! He won't be able to wear those outfits forever so you go!