background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fun Saturday

The highlight of our Saturday was definitely picking Eric up at the airport!! We missed him so much last week! This is the first long trip Eric has been on since last summer so Hudson has grown & learned so much since that last trip... This was the first time that he really realized he was not home & went all around the house looking for him. It was cute but sad at the same time!! When we would pull into the neighborhood he would start yelling for Dada! We'd pull into the garage & he would see his car so he'd get really excited... Then he would literally run all throughout the house calling for Dada & looking for him. I tried explaining to him that Daddy was at work & that he would be home in a few days... But you know how explaining goes with an 18 month old.

The only picture I have from the airport is this one from my phone! Hudson loved looking at the "aplanes!"



Before we headed to the airport we made a few stops to pick up some things we needed in Monroe. One of those items being new sheets. Totally random thought, but why must good sheets be so darn expensive!!! It is one of those things that you have to have & don't want to skimp on that high thread count, but my goodness!

I picked up the items needed to make some mardi gras wreaths & I am so happy with how they turned out!! This was my first attempt at making wreaths & now that I know I can do it we may just have new wreaths for all the seasons! :-) I actually looked for some mesh that would make a cute Easter wreath but didn't buy any... Will have to go back for that!

No comments: