background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

In the hospital..

Follow up to my post below from last night... Hudson slept all night but woke up incredibly lethargic & not himself at all. Poor fella. We got dressed & were at the dr as planned waiting for them to open. I told Eric on the way to Monroe that I thought we'd be going to the hospital for fluids. Sure enough, they definitely thought he needed it. They did a blood test that was okay & a flu test that was negative. It just seems that his version of the bug was really bad on him! I've really never been so scared as I was this morning. I started crying in the drs office because of how pitiful Hudson was. If you've spent any time around him, you know that he is FULL of life! Very vivacious! Well, today he could barely hold his head up. As he sat in my lap he just slumped until I was holding him up. So very scary & sad!
For now he has an IV & is getting fluids & he is sleeping. I'm hoping he will wake up will a little more energy!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

7 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Bless his sweet heart and yours too. What a time he has had with this bug. Praying he is back to himself quickly. Keep us posted!

Lusiana Traditions said...

I'm so sorry your sweet baby is so sick! I hope he is up and running soon! In the meantime, you're surrounded:by prayers! mparnell

The Tylers said...

YIKES! Keep us posted. My heart aches for you....can only imagine. Praying for a quick recovery!!

The Dress Obsessed said...

so sorry to hear he is sick. hoping for a fast recovery!

The Murphy's said...

Sick babies hurt my heart! Hope everything is better! Let us know if we can do anything!

Halls said...

wow!! poor guy and poor mama!!! It's no fun when they are sick. keep us posted!

lindsey said...

Been thinking about y'all and praying for Hudson. Hope he is better and all well now! :)