background

Monday, June 20, 2011

A few quick funnies...

Before I forget, I wanted to write these couple of things down that Hudson has said in the last day or two..

Today while I was cooking dinner, Hudson kept sneaking over to the microwave & trying to play with it. As he reached for the buttons & I sternly said "Hudson!" he looked at me & said "No, no, it hurt the baby." Hilarious. Eric always tells him that when he is getting into something that may hurt him.

When he does something that he KNOWS he is not supposed to be doing & I catch him, before I can even get a word out he looks at me with pitiful eyes & says "I sorry Mommy I sorry. 'es ma'am, 'es ma'am.." He's just shy of 2 years old! How does he already know how to play his mommy?!

One of my favorite things that he does right now is the random request for a hug. He'll just be playing away & all of a sudden stop, look up at me & say "hug, mommy" or "hug, daddy" with arms stretched wide open. So so sweet! I love him!

No comments: