I’m quite frustrated with blogger at the moment… It has not let me publish a post for a month!! Seriously, I’ve typed a “Happy Birthday, Hudson” post multiple times & it would never post it!! I finally downloaded Windows Live Writer tonight & am trying this route!
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, HUDSON!!!
I really cannot believe it has been 2 years since my sweet boy entered this world! He has certainly brought so much joy to us & je keeps us on our toes constantly!
What is Hudson up to at 2 years old?
He is talking in complete sentences & complete thoughts & it is so great! He pretty much talks all of the time. He asks questions constantly & is not shy about telling us what he wants! “What happened?” is heard no less than 100 times at our house each day. I try to find different ways to answer the same question, but eventually I become at a loss for words because it doesn’t really matter what answer I give him.. He’s going to keep on asking! lol!
He loves to play chase & his love of golf clubs is already very evident! His Poppa has made sure he has a minature set handy at all times!
At his 2 year well baby visit, he was 38.5 inches tall (equivalent to 6’5” as an adult) & 37 lbs. I hope we have a baseball pitcher on our hands! Less injuries than in football!
Hudson moved up to the 2 year old room at school & didn’t skip a beat. He’s moving up to the next Sunday School class at church in a week so hopefully that will go well, too!
Hudson is 100% all boy.. Loves to play rough & is active from the time he wakes up until we put him in his crib. He goes full speed every second of every day! Nothing sweeter than those moments where he slows down long enough to come give me a kiss & “noses” as we like to call eskimo kisses!
Another post is coming with birthday party pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment