I really could go on & on about how lucky I am to have the best group of friends that a girl could ask for. We have so much fun together & I know that I could count on any of them for anything I may need. Brittany, Hillary, Jessie & Sheree planned a super special get together last night with my other really close friends to celebrate Harper’s upcoming arrival. Lots of fun little touches- beautiful invitations, cupcakes with pearls, monogrammed cookies, etc. And they all brought the cutest & sweetest little girl gifts. We had dinner at The Warehouse & just got to visit & laugh for a couple of hours. So much fun!
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago





2 comments:
How sweet! I love a baby sprinkle!
How cute, a Baby Sprinkle! What will they think of next? I love it and everything was so cute and girly. What a fun time!
Post a Comment