
Well I've been following Kelly's friday specials (From Kelly's Korner blog)for several months & kept meaning to participate, but something about being pregnant & then having a newborn stopped me! Well, this morning I've already gotten my walk in & Hudson is down for a nap... So here I am!
I don't have a ton of pictures of the wedding on my computer because they were not shot with a digital camera... Kelly Moore from Kelly Moore Photography shot our wedding & she is fantastic.. I believe she is now using digital images. Anyway.. The few pics I have are ones that I scanned in..
I've always loved this picture above.. This one is on the way to the reception..And since I don't have any reception pics, I'm going to share this one of us at the alter during the ceremony... I think it is so cool how the cross is reflecting down behind us... You must know, our wedding took place on the day of Hurricane Rita! September 24, 2005... It was STORMING outside like crazy.. Our wedding was at 10:30am & it was dark & windy!! So where this reflection came from..... Well, I do know! :-) Eric's brother in law performed the ceremony & I can remember him saying- "Although the sun is not shining outside, the SON is shining inside!" I love that & will never forget it!

And for the honeymoon!! It was fabulous! We went to Cabo San Lucas & it was beautiful! We had a great time with lots of relaxing at the pool!! I love looking at these pics! And as Kelly stated on hers, it becomes very obvious how thin & tan I was at this point in life!!
This is at our resort! Esperanza! And let me tell you this place was to die for!!! We were given the wonderful gift of a week there from my best friends parents! This place is the kind of place we were LUCKY to go to.... I mean celebrities go there- that kind of nice! :-) Here is a picture of some of the grounds.. Lush!


And this is the view from our room/balcony! These are not hotel rooms, they are villas... We had a two bedroom two bath will full living area, full kitchen & 2 balconies. Wonderful I tell you!
And this is the pool where we spent most of our days! Infinity edge, looks like it is spilling into the ocean!

We went kayaking in the ocean & that was really fun! Although I'm not sure I'd recomend it for a honeymoon of two highly competitive people like we are!!
;-)


And this was dinner outside at the resort one night...

Oh how I'd love to go back to Cabo! :-)





2 comments:
Emory, I just love your blog and so enjoy reading it and keeping up with you, Eric and Hudson. He is so precious and I know you all are enjoying him so much. Good luck with Baby Wise. Bridget is such a "believer" in it. Her little Clancy is 10 months old and she used it as her guide (give and take) and he is one more scheduled boy. :) If you are interested, my blog is
Bayoubelle52.blogspot.com
Don't you love reminiscing with wedding/honeymoon pictures? And Kelly Moore Clark?
Just added your blog to my blog roll, so I can follow you easier! Hudson is such a little cutie pie!
Post a Comment