Olivia is so sweet & dainty & calm. She just sat in her chair & watched Hudson go wild. After the boys were finished, she went to town eating the icing with a knife!! Instead of calling CPS, we all took pictures! lol!
Reynolds is the worker in the group. He has some serious concentration & always works hard to finish his tasks! He is also calm & so sweet! 
And then we have Hudson! My oh my. Jessie & Hillary just laugh. I'm not sure if they are laughing at Hudson or me. I am constantly having to caution him, tell him to slow down, etc. He is FULL SPEED AHEAD! He could have cared less about decorating the cookies.. He just wanted to eat them & see how much icing he could get all over his face! If he doesn't remind you to find JOY in everything you do, then I don't know what would! 



Thanks Jessie for having us all over! I'm sure you are regretting this decision as you vaccuum for the 3rd time tonight!! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment