background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A visit to The Childrens Museum

Last weekend, Jessie & I decided to take Hudson & Olivia to Monroe to visit the Childrens Museum over there. This was my 2nd time to take Hudson over there & he has really enjoyed it both times. I know as he gets older there will be more things he can do each time we go. I would have to say the "mouth" might be his favorite. He loves walking in there, sitting on the teeth, & brushing the teeth. Pretty cute! Since our visit was during their Christmas festivities, they had Snow, cookie decorating & Santa was even there! This meeting with Santa went a little smoother than the first meeting. He would not sit in his lap, but after some coercing, he did go take a piece of candy from him! I call that a big improvement!

No comments: