I think this is my last post to play catch up with! We totally had the untraditional Thanksgiving this year, but it was really relaxing & fun! My family has spent Thanksgiving day with our closest family friends for years. This year, their children were not coming in for Thanksgiving & neither was my brother, so my Mom & Jo decided they'd rather have a relaxing day of NO cooking rather than the traditional, slave in the kitchen all day, kind of Thanksgiving. So, we all headed out to Squire Creek for Thanksgiving lunch. I will say I was skeptical for several reasons. Number 1- This was just a break in tradition & I wasn't sure how I felt about that! Number 2- Hudson is not at a stage of doing great in restaurants. It really is not fun for me to go out to dinner with him because I cannot relax for fear of what might come next! He does not love sitting in the high chair & just wants to get out & run around. But, I'll have to give it to him. He did great on Thanksgiving! He was treated to several breaks from the high chair from his Poppa & so his time in the highchair was spent eating instead of screaming! lol! He even got to visit the Pro Shop at the club & picked out some new clubs! My Dad really cannot wait until the is old enough to start teaching him the game of golf. You've never met anyone who loves golf as much as my Dad. But that is a whole other post!
Here are some pictures from our day!





No comments:
Post a Comment