Yea, I'd call this a successful trip!!! Brittany & I traveled to the Kelly's Kids Warehouse Sale in Natchez, MS this morning. We had a great trip & so much fun visiting on the ride there & back! Not too often that we get to have uninterupted conversation! lol! We both found lots of great buys & were so glad that we went!! Above is just my stash!! This will definitely become an annual event for me! We left Ruston at 6:45 a.m. & got to the warehouse right at 8:45. The doors opened at 9am. The line was long to get in, but as you can see, we were still able to find lots of great items. After shopping for a couple of hours, we headed to Fat Mama's to eat lunch with some other Ruston friends who had made the trek to Natchez! All in all, a wonderful "Mom's Day Out!"
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago





1 comment:
Yay for uninterrupted mommy conversations. It is amazing how much you cherish those once you have a little one. Thanks again for inviting me. I am glad we went!
Post a Comment