background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pancakes...

Have I mentioned that Hudson now has SIX teeth?!?! WOW! I decided this morning for breakfast that I would cook pancakes so we could give some to Hudson. He really liked them!! He has been self feeding the little puffs & yogurt melts for a while, but this was the first time that I tried any real food. He did great! I started out with several little pieces on his tray, but naturally he tried to put several bites in his mouth at one time! So Daddy then began putting only a piece or two on his tray at a time! It worked great! Any tips on other good table foods to try next?

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

He is still young...but Jake loved mashed potatoes and Mexican refried beans when we were eating out. It is SO nice when they can eat table food and not baby food!!

Anonymous said...

not sure if i told you... i found on the canned goods isle these sigle serve packs of dices carrots, corn, green beans and peas. they come in 4 packs and are the great value brand (couldn't find the real brand). you just take the top off, heat in the microwave, pour the juice off and serve! o's been on these a while and it's working good! i tested them at first for softness and they are pretty much mushy once you touch them.