I can't believe it has been another few weeks since I last posted about our family! Hudson is growing so fast. I am so thankful that we have not had to go to the doctor, but I am so anxious to know what he is weighing & measuring length wise! We go for our 9 month visit at the end of March. I'm certain we will still be off the growth charts! :-) He is changing & doing new things every day! His little smile & laugh it just hilarious & I tell him all the time what a funny little boy he is! Lately he has been into "growling!" It really is funny- but I remind myself & Eric that we shouldn't be encouraging it or he might never learn how to really communicate! ha! He has said "dada" a few times but that is the only word I can make out so far. He loves his toys.. He has a bulldozer that makes an engine noise that is one of his favorites & he loves books! I hope that continues!! Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.





Checking out his new Usborne Books!
Oh my- LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS! haha!
This was one tired little boy who fell asleep taking his bottle.

Oh my- LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS! haha!
This was one tired little boy who fell asleep taking his bottle.

Hudson & Emory!! So glad they have each other! They are so cute together!
Showing off those pearly whites!

Showing off those pearly whites!

We went for a walk when it was very sunny so Hudson had to try out
his sunglasses that YaYa brought him from California!
Making friends at a baby shower! Olivia Hamby & a cute little boy named Christian!
Hudson & I at the shower complements of Lindsey Clark!
his sunglasses that YaYa brought him from California!

Making friends at a baby shower! Olivia Hamby & a cute little boy named Christian!
Hudson & I at the shower complements of Lindsey Clark!






1 comment:
I enjoyed seeing yall at Val's shower! Hudson is too cute. He's just as handsome as he can be! I'll see yall next Friday at dinner and a movie!
Post a Comment