They have the perfect area with lots of eggs scattered on the lawn for age 3 & under. And then another area for the older children. Of course Hudson didn't understand that it was a race to get the most eggs, but we didn't have to do too much encouraging for him to crawl after a few eggs! The weather was perfect!! It was sunny & warm, so Hudson finally got to wear one of his little jon-jon's without a long sleeve shirt underneath!! I have to tell the story on this smocked Easter outfit- everybody likes a bargain, right?! Last year when I was pregnant, my best friends from college & I took our annual beach trip to Gulf Shores. We went the weekend after Easter, and because it was pretty cold, we spent the entire trip pretty much shopping. There is a little booth at the Foley outlet mall that sells smocked clothing. Paula buys something for Olivia there every year, so we were there looking for her. Then we spotted this Easter jon-jon. Now personally, I don't think the little bunnies are very cute.... They just look kind of odd to me.. But the outfit was TEN dollars! I mean come on.. Who can pass on a smocked outfit for $10? Not me! I decided to guess on a size (remember I was pregnant) & get it for Hudson to wear for fun to one of the egg hunts we'd attend. Fortunately it fit him perfectly & I thought it looked pretty cute on him!
Ok, back to our day! Several of our friends were there & we enjoyed visiting with them! Here are lots of pictures from the day!!! Enjoy!!
I've discovered taking pictures of Hudson has recently gotten harder...
He's much to busy to stop & pose for a picture!!
He's much to busy to stop & pose for a picture!!

Go Hudson, get it!!

Good job, Hudson!!



We were glad Jessie & Olivia were there!!
I hope each of you enjoyed Good Friday! We are enjoying the weekend & spending time together. But most of all, our family is so thankful for Jesus & the sacrifice he made for all of us! We certainly don't deserve His grace, but he loves us anyway!











2 comments:
that's a GREAT shot of olivia grabbing my boob!! geez, could you have put a better one on your blog!! had fun today!
Loved the pictures, Hudson is just adorable! And, love that he crawled for eggs, how cute. Where did you get that bucket with his name on it. That was so cute! Enjoy Hudson's first Easter Sunday!
Post a Comment