background

Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend full of friends & fun!

This past weekend was far from boring! Not that any weekends are really boring.. But it wasn't stay at home kind of days! Friday night Eric & I went out to dinner with some friends at Raw! It was wonderful, just as it's been every other time we've eaten there. The sushi is great!! After dinner they wanted to go to a coffee shop so we headed to Starbucks & sat outside for a little while. It was such a pleasant evening!!




On Saturday morning, Hudson & I headed up to the hospital for Shots for Tots. We had to get his 1 year old shots! Yuck! And we'll be going back again because the nurse does not like to give 6 shots at 1 time. I am glad of that, though. I don't mind going back again.. I don't like the idea of him getting 6 shots at 1 time. That's a little too much medicine & immunizations at once if you ask me.
Anyway! I was lucky enough to be invited up to Lake Claiborne for a girls day with friends!!! Thanks to my hubby for offering to have a boy day with Hudson so I could go for the day! It was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! There were 4 of us & we hung out on the dock all day! We got there about noon & spent as much time as possible floating in the lake. It thundered on & off, so we would sit & visit on the dock when we didn't need to be in the water. We laughed the entire day! So much fun! I'm most impressed that we grilled burgers on a charcoal grill by ourselves! ha! Put me at a gas grill & I can do it... But I am no pro at charcoal for sure. Me & another friend stayed until about 9:15 & then headed home. This is the only picture of the day... Isn't it beautiful! We watched the sunset while sitting around visiting & playing mexican dominoes!


Sunday morning our little family headed to church & FINALLY, Hudson was playing with toys & in a fabulous mood when we picked him up! Maybe it took him this long to get comfortable.. Or maybe this was a coincidence.. I sure hope not!! Made for a happy Mama to get a smiling boy back! The three of us went to Johnny's for lunch & then came home for Hudson's nap. He didn't sleep as long as I expected, so he & I packed up & headed to the pool!!

Lots of fun times had by all!

1 comment:

Brittany Napper said...

Looks like ya'll had a great weekend! Miss you guys! We need to have dinner soon!