We attended our 3rd Breakfast with Santa at Squire Creek this morning. What a fun tradition that Hudson & I have with my parents! This year my brother Gavin was in town so he came with us, too! I don’t have any pictures with Santa, we’ll have to wait to get the professional shot from Allison! :-) But here are some pictures from our morning.
And I thought this was fun to look back at the last 2 years pics!
2009 (6 months) & 2010 (18 months)
I’m happy to report that this year there were NO tears! Hudson is a fan of Santa & I’m so glad!





2 comments:
he is such a ham!!! and such a cutie! i loved seeing you yesterday!
So precious! It must be something about the age. Our Clancy fell in love with Santa this year too and he's been scared too death of him the past two years.
Blessings!
Post a Comment