Here are 2 pictures I took with my iphone last night. The lighting is awful on the second one but I did not feel like getting out my camera & having to download pics. So you can at least get the idea of the room! That tall armoire is actually for sale. We do not have a place for it but it it staying there until we can figure out what to do with it. We hope to replace it on that wall with a book case for Hudson’s books & toys. I am also in need of things for his walls. I have not seen anything that is appealing so far but hopefully I will find some things soon! Canton, maybe?!
I am so pleased with his furniture, bedding & curtains! We ordered the bed & dresser from Bodie’s. If any of you are looking for someone to do some sewing, I have a great lady! She is here in Ruston & is super fast & affordable. She made the curtains, bed skirt & throw pillows. The quilt is from Pottery Barn Kids. If anybody has ideas for things to go on the walls, please share! :-)





1 comment:
Shirley did all the window treatments in our house. Love her! Room looks great. Try Hobby Lobby for wall stuff. And target for that matter.
Post a Comment